Thank you once again to all our parents and carers who took the time during our Christmas performance week to complete a parent satisfaction survey. The overwhelming majority of you were very complimentary about our school and the service it provides your child and family.
A few highlights from our 74 responses:
- 99% stated their child enjoys school
- 99% also believe children receive high quality teaching, make good progress and are encouraged to achieve their best
- 98% agreed that school promotes worthwhile attitudes and values and that children overall are well behaved
- 94% say the school is well led and managed, and highly thought of in the local community
While no aspect of the survey scored a positive response of less than 85%, it is useful to know areas we must continue to work on to support parents. For example:
- 13% of parents did not agree that school is good at seeking the views of parents or acting on them
- 11% wish to be better informed about their child’s progress
Aspects which we will consider as a school as we continue to move forward. If you have any helpful suggestions to address these points, we would be grateful to hear from you, either in person, by phone or email.
For a full breakdown of our December 2017 Parent Satisfaction Survey please see below.