Our School Curriculum
At Kelvin Grove we aim to provide a broad and balanced curriculum for all our children including the most able and those with special educational needs. We strive to:
- Provide the children with new experiences,
- Be practical and develop children’s skills,
- Focus on communication and be language rich
- Give the children opportunities to investigate and explore
- Be exciting and stimulating, motivating the children to learn
- Be knowledge rich alongside a clear progression of skills
Curriculum Lead: Mr T Hutton
Being able to lead the curriculum here at Kelvin Grove is a huge honour for me. Having the opportunity to develop subjects, work closely alongside subject leads and most importantly, ensure our pupils are receiving a high quality curriculum – allowing them to find their spark.
I love this quote as it shows learning is a continuous journey; the more we seek, challenge and question the more we learn.