This work can be completed in your child’s Home Learning Book which was sent home previously. Remember you can contact your child’s teacher if you have any queries on the year group emails – we’re here to help.
We welcome feedback – this is all very new for all of us! Let us know what works well and if anything would be more helpful.
This gives you the activities to carry out each day and how to use them. Remember you can email your class teacher if you have any queries at email@example.com
Each day there is:
- a phonic activity
- a Wellbeing activity
- a Maths and English activity
- an activity for one other topic
If you need a paper copy of these, please contact the school office.
Weekly plan and overview:
- Reception H are to isolate up to and including Friday the 16th July. Return to school Monday 19th July.
- Year group email address: EYFS@kgprimary.school
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/EYFSKGPrimary
- Class teachers Mrs Huggins and Mrs Akram
- Supporting: Mrs Titmus, Mrs Byers, Miss Smith and Miss Burns
See plan for breakdown of daily activities.
Get in touch
Have a question? We’re always here to help, just complete the form below and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Kelvin Grove, Gateshead, Tyne and Wear,
0191 477 4186
Acting Head Teacher:
Mrs J. Thompson
Chair of Governors:
Mr I. Mearns MP
We are a truly inclusive school and welcome our pupils from all over the world.
Based in Bensham, Gateshead, Kelvin Grove Primary School caters for children aged between 3 and 11. We provide our children with a safe and stimulating environment in which they develop their academic, physical, spiritual, moral, social and cultural lives.