We take pride in our uniform and ask all parents to support the school by sending children with the correct uniform every day. Please see details below.
Sweatshirts and PE t-shirts and other items with the school logo are available to order from www.motif8.co.uk under the schools tab and look for our school logo, but they are not compulsory. Plain sweatshirts and t-shirts are acceptable and available from all supermarkets. Pre-loved uniforms are also available from the office.
All uniform must be clearly marked with children’s’ names.
Jewellery should not be worn in school, including ear-rings. This is with the exception of an inexpensive watch.
- White polo shirt, Royal blue sweatshirt or cardigan
- Black or Grey trousers, shorts or skirts
- Blue and white checked gingham dress
- PLAIN black shoes (can be trainers but must be all black)
INDOOR: (may be kept in school in a small PE bag)
OUTDOOR: (to be worn to school on the correct day)
- White T-shirt
- Plain tracksuit bottoms or leggings (black or navy)
- Trainers (any colour)